Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Best of the Web pick @ PocketChange!




Hi there! I am thrilled to tell you that paper&ICE is being featured this week as a "best of the Web" pick at PocketChange.com!! :) Here is the post. If you are a "regular" visitor, this post will be at the top of the blog for the time being. Scroll down to see any newer posts.



Long Cottage style birthday card

If you are just coming here from PocketChange.com, welcome! My name is Noelle, I'm a mom to 3 sons, a wife to my sweet husband who tolerates all the paper 'round here, and I'm silly enough to think a second Pomeranian was a "good idea." I love lots of arts and crafts, though my specialty is papercrafting. I'm going to link you up here to some former posts (some of my faves). I would love to have you follow me! You can follow via Google/Blogger account, and also through Networked Blogs. Both are on the sidebar there. I am also very active on Pinterest.

I'm a professional freelance/contract artist, currently accepting new projects. If you have a serious inquiry; please email me at: mcadams01@msn.com for a portfolio and resume'. I am great with deadlines and can do beautiful things with your company's product.

Here are some past favorite projects of mine, complete with links to their original posts.



"My Help" card



"Frosty the Snowman" card

Disney Scrapbook layout

"Taught by My Children" card

"Sunshine" card

"True Love Story" scrapbook page

S'mores Gift set

"vegas babies" scrapbook layout

Glittery Vintage Christmas card

Craft Organization ideas

Headboard from a salvage door

coffee tumbler makeover




Elmo Birthday party





Vintage Berry Thank you card



Candid Camera card



Camping scrapbook layout



Lucky Banner


There is also a tips center @ PocketChange.com you may be interested in checking out. Thank you so much for popping by, the blog is updated approximately 4x per week, and I do my darndest to return comments regularly. Hope you enjoyed this, and have a stellar day!

Noelle




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Some awesome work here!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Of course you were featured, Noelle! Your work is always fantastic! (I know I'm a fan, fo' sho'!) Congratulations to you! Big hugs! :)

franzesjoi said...

congratulations!!! saw my favorite tumbler makeover hihiii