Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Evan!!!!!

 

Happy birthday to my youngest son, Evan, today!!! It's hard to believe that 3 years ago today we welcomed this little cutie into our world and he completed our family. What a wonderful journey it has been so far:)

I have lots of pics of his birthday party stuff that I made. First off this card is made with the CUTEST stamp set from My Favorite Things. It's called "Little Loveosaurus." I have seen some other bloggers use this set, and I had to use it because Evan's nickname is "little monster beast." There couldn't be a MORE perfect stamp to use for his birthday card! For the letters of his name, I just inked up the specific letters I wanted on another stamp from this set, which reads "Rawr means I love you." So just inked up the e, v, a and n letters on that with a pen and punched them out with a small circle punch. Paper and epoxy circles are K and Company. Solid cardstock is SU! Not sure on ribbon brand, but it's from Hobby Lobby.

I love you, my little angel!!!
 Here's some things I made for his party today. Not a big party, just a few of his little preschool buds coming over after school today for coloring, playdoh, and lunch. I made all these goodies with the "Elmo's Party" Cricut Cartridge.

I gotta fly, finish getting ready for the party, and then the BIG event I Chair for our PTO is on Friday. Hoping to get back to having more blogging time next week! Have a great day!!!


He likes this banner so much I'm going to hang it in his room after the party, I stamped the letters onto the big white letters with SU retired set "crayon fun alphabet."






Elmo party bags



















I made the cupcake toppers with punches and shaped confetti.



pop-up invitations










No comments: