Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, September 16, 2010

CCMC 116 Schoolkids Card

I am SO desperate for some "craft therapy" this week, that I'm forfeiting sleep to get it! Seriously I don't know why I even think I can go a week without "playing." ;) I read in college (I have my BFA in Theater) that the difference between an artist and a hobbyist is who "drives the bus," if you drive your creativity, you are a hobbyist. If it drives you, artist. By that definition, I'm an artist. Once I get something in my head, I can't get it out (or rest, or focus on anything else hardly!) until I've made it, or painted it, sewn it, directed it or.... well, whatever the project is I've created in my head really. That being said, it's late so I'll keep this short and sweet. This is for the sketch challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary. Check it out, it's a great sketch!

supply list: patterned papers, sticker from October Afternoon; stamp (Greeting Card Kids) twine, red button, corner punch, notebook edge punch & solid cardstock from SU!; cloud die from MFT; Cuttlebug embossing folder; puzzle die from Sizzix; pencil from Target, button from my jar 'o buttons;)

Sayonara, I REALLY need some sleep! Big day tomorrow, I will fill you in later!!

xoxox-Noelle

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOL, I love this little "pencil" card! So cute, and these images are my favorites from the catty this year---I haven't used these particular kids yet, I should get crackin'.....let that creativity drive my bus!

Deb said...

This is so cute! And this stamp is one of my very favorites! Great job with the sketch challenge!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Really so very cute and creative. Great job!

Lisa Martz said...

What an adorable back to school card...so cute! Great job on the sketch.

Julie Gearinger said...

Very cute! This is one set I do not have yet- oh no, I see another purchase on the horizon :-)

Stacey Schafer said...

so darling, Noelle!

Mary Brown said...

WOW...I love EVERYTHING about the card...so many great details. GREAT card! Thanks so much for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

Connie Babbert said...

What a CUTE card! I love the pencil along the side! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!