Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Flutter By wednesday Challenge 121


Another quickie post, more pink and brown, I must be in a pink and brown kinda mood! This is for FBW 121, the challenge is to use a butterfly, fairy or angel and the color pink. As I mentioned the other day, I was tickled to find out I can punch through these K & Company wood pieces with my cropadile, oh yeah! So I colored this guy with my SU! markers, punched a hole on the center, threaded some ribbon through a button from my random jar, and threaded it through the hole. The rest of the card is super simple, but if you have any questions, please comment or message me.

Supply list: Wood butterfly;K and Co, markers and Birthday stamp:SU!, Kraft printed cardstock;jillibeans, dotted paper;October afternoon, patterned paper strips;Basic Grey, ribbon; American Crafts, large scallop punch;EK Success.

That's it for me, have a great day!!! :)

Noelle


No comments: