Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, September 24, 2010

TCPTUES127 and SFYTT card


 This card was brought to you by insomnia. Seriously, I could NOT sleep last night (I even took a sleeping pill & STILL could not sleep-can you BELIEVE that?? SO annoying!) so, I came down and started to craft. Around midnight, my sweet hubby came down and told me I must be "sleep-carding" lol! Ok, so here's the scoop, the color challenge over at Dancing in Pajamas is to use teal, olive and eggplant all together. I decided to "double- dip" this challenge & also use the sketch over at I (heart) 2 stamp. These papers are from My Mind's Eye.
The glittery tag rim is from Making Memories, and the glitter photo corner is Martha Stewart Crafts. The glitter button and rhinestone brad are American Crafts. The flower is Prima. I was going to use a layered flower, where the pinwheel is, but it was just too fussy. Then I thought a pinwheel would go better with the fun and happy feel of this card. For the cake, I took my TCP cake stamp & I stamped it 3 times. I colored each cake with Copics and then cut out all the cakes (on the bottom one I included the pedestal, on the top one, included the candles) and then layered them all up with dimensionals. Detail shot here.

I like this card, I guess I do alright even if I am "sleep-carding!" have a super afternoon! :)
-Noelle

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Great card Noelle you did a wonderful job tfs!

Keva said...

This is so cute! That sentiment is great and I love the colors.

Becky Carafa said...

So cute, love that cake!