Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, January 30, 2015

Blogging Break

Hi friends, I just wanted to give a heads up to my readers that the blog will be inactive for the next couple months. I just have been so fried these last months, so much is always happening. 
It's so funny, when I began this journey as a craft blogger, I had a little toddler at home and I was home all the time. I had plenty of time while he napped to make a card or two and photograph and write about it. Between him and his 2nd grade & kindie aged brothers, my days revolved around little boys, school pickups, snacks, potty training, etc. What a difference nearly 5 years can make! 
These days I juggle multiple part time jobs, and between that and faith, family, friends, fitness, and all the boys activities, I've just become so so busy. I'm sure you can relate! You may have noticed that my posts have become fewer (and fewer) and further (and further) between. 
I've never been a person who does things by halves. I've decided it's time for me to take a break, reevaluate my priorities. I hope return in April refreshed, excited, and ready to share the latest and greatest in my crafty life. My dear DT at The Cat's Pajamas have said I can come back at that time, I'm so grateful for them! 
I will miss you, as I had no idea what a special community of friends I'd be joining when I started this! I love all my crafty friends! I will still be on Facebook, and helping my sister edit at craftstorageideas.com. 

It's just time I regroup and get the juices flowing again! 

Lots of love, blog friends. 

1 comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

Take care Noelle! You have a beautiful family.