TCP Tuesday Challenge! Hope you can join us and play! Today we have a sketch challenge, brought to you by the talented Wendy McGaffey. Here is her great sketch:
If you pop over to the TCP blog I believe they will hook you up with some free cut files for the sketch, so you don't even have to measure a thing. They are available in a PDF that you can print and cut, or a digital cut file for your cutting machine. I cut mine on my Silhouette Cameo.
I made this card for my dear friend, Donna. She watched my 3 rowdy boys on Friday night since Hubby had a work event for us to go to. It sure is fun to get all gussied up sometimes! :) Thank you, dear Donna!
I used Aye, Aye Captain stamp set. The largest paper is another I got from the Paper Source on my little shopping trip last week. :) It mostly got covered by the other layers, so I framed one of the seahorses that I punched out with some hardware. This is what the full big sheet looks like.
I really took my time coloring this Cap'n Bun. I am more pleased than usual with my coloring on this card, particularly on the boat and the water. :)
Are you interested in playing along with us? Here's the deets:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Splitcoaststampers forum and our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES278. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
Thanks for popping by! Have a fantastic week!