Hi friends! I am a few days late, but finally getting myself together for the current TCP Tuesday Challenge! Our dear Nancy is the hostess this round and she has some fab inspiration for us here:
Here is my card, I made it for my own Mom-hence the sentiment! I used BRAINS!!, the Framed Up 2 CutUps, and the Dots CutUp for dry embossing. I also used the FREE Cutables Cut files that coordinate with our Fall sets.
The mummy and sentiment were cut from some printable canvas from Silhouette, then stamped and colored. I thought it might be cute to use canvas since the mummy is supposed to be wrapped in fabric. ;)
That purple panel is dry embossed, here's a better shot of that...
There were a lot of circles in the inspiration photo, and I really incorporated the repeated element of the circles in my design.
Want to play along? Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blogas well as on our Splitcoaststampers forum and our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blogpage using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES277. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! :)