Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Birthday, Ian!


SOMEHOW, (I am really not sure how) I am the mom to a 14 year old today! How on EARTH does this happen when I am clearly only 22-LOL! ;) Happy Birthday, Ian!

Ian is truly such a great kid. He is really empathetic by nature, kind, and giving. He loves athletics of any kind-of course triathlon and football top his list! His personality and sense of humor remind me so much of my dear Papa who died in '98. We were very close and Ian's constant joking and ability to laugh at anything reminds me so much of him :) Here's some pics of Ian through the years. There are too many, but I had a hard time choosing! These birthdays make me introspective for sure! :)



















Because of his love of triathlon, and particularly biking, I did make him a cool birthday card inspired by these pillows from Anthropologie:

The card I made is up on CardMaker blog today, go check it out and leave me some blog love if you can! :) Have a fantastic day! 



1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love the pictures. I hope your beautiful Ian has a fabulous day. So awesome to watch them grow. I say the say thing...clearly I'm not qualified or old enough to have a 17 year old let alone 4 boys! xoxo