Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge-Anything Goes!


Hi there friends! I have had a GREAT few days! We bought a new car last night-so awesome! :) I have never owned a new car before. New to me, yes. But actually new? NO, this is the first one! :) Then today I was getting my hair cut and happened upon this awesome store called The Paper Source racks and racks of art paper on the walls, I was in paper crafters HEAVEN! :) I was inspired to play a challenge for the first time in awhile. :) This is for Paper Smooches SPARKS "Anything Goes" challenge! 

So, that store I mentioned is where this background paper came for this card actually. I had gotten these Feathers dies from Paper Smooches  since I'd recently had a publication with their products, Kim sent me some goodies. I hadn't used these yet and figured this paper was the perfect foil! The sentiment is actually from a Christmas set, Christmas Sampler.

I die cut several leaves from different colors of card stock. Then adhered them on top of each other and stamped the sentiment. I felt the background paper was too busy to just pop the leaves on top of, so I sandwiched a little die cut (cut from the same gold paper as the card itself) between the leaves and the patterned paper. I added a few wood dots to the bottom of the card.
I love the feathers, this is a "Fall-ish" card without being a true autumn theme, and I love the colors. I hope you do too! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

3 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabs Noelle, great papers and colors!

Brenda said...

So cute Noelle! Perfect paper for your "feathers". I love Paper Source, I when we visit somewhere that has one.

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! I LOVE this to pieces!! =) I LOVE the Feathers added to the Top of the Card with the Stamped Sentiment!! Just PERFECT!! =) THANKS so MUCH for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenges and have a Fabulous Week!! =) I hope you'll join us again!! =)