Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, October 27, 2014

KKS Challenge-Let It Snow!


Hi friends! I am playing another challenge today. Can you believe it? None for months and then I do two in less than a week? I am pretty happy about it. :) Thanks for stopping in. Today, I am playing over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, the challenge this week is "Let It Snow!" 


This is the only KKS stamp I have that is a winter or holiday theme, :( so I decided to make it work. Love her name, though! ;) This is Noelle, just like me. ;) I love KKS images, I have several mermaids, and Sarah Shopper, too. :)


The bulk of this card was coloring and cutting the stamp out. Then I just layered up a die cut, some DP, and some punched pieces. I tore a scrap of white glitter paper for her to stand on. The sentiment that came with the set, didn't work for the "snowy" theme, so I used a TCP one from another set.


These are my favorite colors, and this is such a cute little gal! I really had fun with this card. Thanks for stopping by to see it! :)


I'll be back in just a few hours with a new TCP Tuesday Challenge! :) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this cute card. I have all your amazing cards you have made!!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

great background die and so cute!