Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Smile! You're on Candid Camera!


Hi there! Sorry you haven't seen very much of me as of late. Kids are home on Spring Break and things have been CRAZY! I just had to get some crafty time in this morning though. I've got my nephew and two nieces here today and though you might think that 6 kids vs. 3 would make things even crazier, in fact, it's keeping my 3 kids occupied, so I can get things DONE! Yippee! :) 

So, my card. I recently purchased this stamp from Inkadinkadoo, and if you click on that link, you'll see these stamps are only 2$! Seriously, 2$. Not only are they affordable, but, so ON trend for right now. I fell in love with this stamp when I first saw it, it's so cool and graphic. I don't have a camera stamp anyway, so it's nice to use something different. I was trying to make a card for a man, and I think I succeeded.  I used the technique I described back here to stitch the buttons down. All the buttons except the red one are from my random jar, and in case you are new to paper & ICE, one thing I NEVER throw out are those little buttons in baggies that come on the clothes you buy? Yeah, I save them all and I rarely buy buttons because of it. I designed the layout of this card myself, no sketch, sometimes I like to just play & was having fun doing that this morning. I made another card with a different stamp from the same series and the same layout for this week's colourQ, which is my very next post so come check back this afternoon. I LOVE the colors this week, I'm such a cool color lover.  


I'll be back very soon with that next post. "See" you then! 
-Noelle 

supply list: red and black patterned papers, solid cardstock, red button, library clip, Cherry Cobbler inkpad: SU!; stamps: Inkadinkadoo; punch: EK Success; notebook print paper: MME; black inkpad: Memento; bakers twine: Crate and Barrel

DUST IT OFF!: reuse those buttons that you might have thrown away, that black patterned paper is several years old, too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice card! Love the image. Thanks for sharing :)