Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Bird-day to my niece and nephew



Hey there! Just a super quick post I wanted to show you. These cards are for my niece and nephew. Their birthdays are a little over a month apart, and I'm already late getting my niece's present out, whoops! I've had it sitting here for a couple weeks, some cute outfits from Build-a-bear for the panda we bought her for her birthday last year;) I know she will love them, and since her little brother's first birthday is coming up soon, I thought I'll pick up his gift this weekend and just send it all off together next week, fun for all! 



I made Irene's card first, and then just copied it in bright colors for Mike. My own design, layout, etc. Just fun and cute (and easy! These only took about 30 minutes for both;) I hope you like them! This is one of my favorite SU! stamp sets "Pun Fun" I've gotten A LOT of use out of that set, I have to say!! 



I've got another card to show you tonight! "See" you soon! :)

-Noelle

supply list: cardstock, multi colored ribbon, stamps and patterned paper: SU!; punches: EK Success; cupcake brads & gems: K and Company; glitter buttons: Recollections; pink and white ribbon: American Crafts

DUST IT OFF!: My trusty punches, that pink and yellow DSP is retired, and that pink and white ribbon is really old! 

No comments: