Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Disney layouts

Combining a premade page (left) with a solid page that
I pulled together with the comic book paper.

This is some of the paper I bought at WDW.












Hi there! Since the boys are at Grandmas for a few days, I've been scrapping like a mad woman! My friend Kim asked me to meet her over at Archiver's the other day to get some pages done, and since I didn't want to take a lot of stuff with me, I decided to focus on my Disney pages since I have SO MANY PICTURES! These are definitely going to need their own album. I'm only about 1/3 of the way through them after these 18 pages, lol. I made them all pretty simple pages accented with stickers. While I LOOOOOVE fancy handmade accents, there just isn't always time for that, though I did make my own version of Epcot Center's "Spaceship Earth."
I'm not going to  write a supply list on these, but most of the Disney themed stuff is EK Success, except for the Disney stuff with the actual park names on them, I bought a HUGE scrapbook kit when I was there that's actually made by Disney. If you have a question about a product or a technique, leave a comment on this post, and I will get back to you ASAP.

Hope you are having a stellar weekend! -Noelle


Again, combining a patterned page with a solid.
I made the accents with a CM Mickey Mouse punch.

Fancy borders behind the title. The only Halloween Disney products I
could find were these teeny stickers from Walgreens,
so I used them in strips, I think they look like filmstrips.

Same event as the last 2 pg. spread. The banner stamps read "Not So Scary"

Epcot pages. these papers were from WDW too. 

The Epcot landmark "Spaceship Earth" that
I made from a dry-embossed silver circle.

The papers, stickers and journal block are from the WDW kit.
The letter stamps are Inkadinkadoo.

Safari page, not much Disney on here,
but I did add a couple Mickey Mouse buttons.

A tiger print background paper and some fun Jolee's stickers.

No comments: