Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, March 7, 2011

"Rejection" is a state of mind:)

AAAAACK! Oh my gosh! :) I'm so excited and I just had to share my huge news!

So, this card is one of the ones that was rejected by Paper Crafts magazine. You can go here to see the other 4 cards and hear about the "rejects" blog hop....

So anyway, I stayed up late last night, posting some of these on online galleries. And, this morning I got a VERY happy email! Not from Paper Crafts magazine, but instead from SpottedCanary.com saying that this little "rejected" card is now the featured card for their site! If you go to that link above if will take you right to their gallery where everyone posts their projects and here is my little, "rejected" card, posted for the world to see after all:)

I think the Big Guy upstairs may have had something to do with this one, after all, look at the card's sentiment:)

Have a wonderful day, all! My kids are off and we are off to have some fun! :)

-Noelle

supply list: markers, pink, white, and aqua cardstock: SU!; stamp: Unity; patterned paper: K and Company; die: Spellbinders; circle and srar punches: EK Success; gems

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh this is just so sweet, happy and bright, great to lightened up my Monday's blue, thanks for sharing!

kasia c. said...

Well deserved! :)
This is a fabulous card, so bright and gorgeous. I adore what you did with the sentiment, all of the different colours. Glad to see it got the recognition it deserved.
*hugs*
p.s. love your idea to "dust it off" I think i might do the same. I have a LOT of my mom's stamps that really should see the light of day.

Jess said...

Congrats! Such a bright, happy card!

Samantha said...

congrats, i knew I saw this card somewhere!!!! I hadn't been to sc for a long time, congrats congrats!!!