Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Come to ME

Hey there! I just wanted to share one more quick card that I made for a friend of mine who has cancer. I thought she would like this. :)
If you follow, you know this is card #4 in my Verve Stamps Bible verse series of cards. Go herehere, and here to see the other 3.  I used some more of my Melody Ross chipboard pieces and the impression tool, as well as my old metal punch set alphabet. That blue piece in the upper right hand corner, I used several steps on, multiple layers of paint and shimmer sprays give it that aged look, That rich, worn blue has to be one of my favorite colors, I love the way that piece turned out:) The chipboard at the bottom was simply impressed with my alphabet impression set and sprayed with Shimmer Mist. Outside of the work that went into the chipboard, this is a pretty simple card. I used some OLD brads in the shape of tags near the top there, and that's an old canvas tag you see peeking out from the bottom of my sentiment. 
Gotta fly, the dishes are calling, well, more like YELLING, "clean me!" :)

-Noelle 
Supply List: chipboard pieces & impression tool: Melody Ross; stamp: Verve; giant circle punch: EK Success; canvas tag & solid cardstock in Kraft, Not Quite Navy: SU!; alphabet impression set: unknown; tag brads: unknown; patterned paper: The Paper Studio

DUST IT OFF!: Those tag brads and alphabet impression set are practically antiques! ;) 


2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

beautiful and unique!

Basement Stamper said...

What a beautiful card, I'm sure your friend will be so touched!