Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cast Your Cares.... (MOJO179)


hi there! Here is one last challenge I wanted to squeeze in for this week, Mojo Monday 179. Great sketch and I have these pretty Verve Bible Verse stamps, you can check them out here. I have to say, in spite of my normal use of old items, I've got nothing old on this card! Ack! I bought that rose and that ribbon last summer, but those are the oldest things on here, whoops! I am IN LOVE with these new Stella & Rose papers from My Mind's Eye, simply STUNNING! They are so pretty I didn't even layer up my card base, I just used some of that pretty medallion printed cardstock, It has a cool zigzag pattern on the other side, you can see it on the inside of my card there. I used my new EK Success border punch that I got in my last prize package from the Spotted Canary. I really like it, I think it may become a new fave! I also dry embossed my Baja Breeze border strip with the houndstooth embossing folder. Fairly simple card construction here, nothing too fancy. I hope you like it! I am in love with this, I'm thinking I may make a series of these.

Have a great day! -Noelle

supply list: patterned cardstock: My Mind's Eye; stamps: Verve; embossing folder: Cuttlebug; punches: EK Success; solid cardstock in Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and inkpad in Basic Gray: SU!; gems: My Mind's Eye; rose: Prima; ribbon: Michaels











No comments: