Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, February 12, 2011

TCPTUES 145/ Aqua and Brown PJ Bear


Hi all! Sooooo glad to be back to my studio tonight! This week was truly INSANE, even crazier than usual! You knew about my play and the first part of the week was spent prepping for that and my son's Destination ImagiNation tournament was today, so prep for that as well. Then there was the science fair, the birthdays of 2 friends, my MIL and my sweet Gramma. Then yesterday while picking up some gifts for said birthdays at the mall, I got into a car accident. I'm glad to say it was not my fault, and neither Ev or I were hurt, but my car is pretty messed up :( THEN my hubby (who has been a ROCK these last few weeks, I just gotta say....) & I had a date last night to celebrate V-Day. Lovely evening, wonderful restaurant, and he gave me a pretty bracelet and necklace from Brighton, truly one of my fave stores. Such a great time & I was just starting to finally relax.... UNTIL we come out to a FLAT TIRE on HIS car! Honestly, I think it's quite possible I should never leave the house again. So, to make a short story long (sorry about that) I am a VERY VERY happy girl to be in my cozy warm house, not driving anywhere and having fun with my NEW stamps! (see previous post)


Ok, enough ranting, isn't PJ the CUTEST??? :) I think I am going to love this set! I colored him with two shades of brown Copic and paper pieced his tummy. I stamped his coffee cup and colored it & attached it to his hand. I used a lot of scraps on this card, so sorry, the only manufacturer i really know is for the woodgrain papers. Then I wrapped some felt ribbon around the card in two places. For the sentiment I used my REALLY old tag punch and used glue dots around the edges of the tag to adhere some buttons from my random jar. :) This card is for TCPTUES145.

I hope you like my card! Please comment or follow if you can, I would LOVE to hear from you! Have a great day:)

-Noelle

DUST IT OFF!: Raid your scraps bin for patterned paper and that tag punch is ancient, I want to say at least 8 years old:)

Supply list: stamps:TCP; markers: Copic; edge punch and solid cardstock in Baja Breeze and Early Espresso: SU!; woodgrain paper: MSC

No comments: