Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Altered jewelry tin banner


Hi guys, I just wanted to quickly share this project I made by repurposing some adorable jewelry tins I had laying around from Brighton. I think I mentioned the other day that my DH gave me some jewelry from there for V-day. I got this adorable necklace and a lovely bracelet. I was pretty touched as my hubby isn't usually a "gift" guy. :) 

Whenever you buy jewelry at this store it comes in these darling tins instead of boxes, I have bought a few other items there in the past, so I had 4 different tins to choose from. I made the banner by punching holes in the tops of the heart tins with my crop-o-dile and threading ribbon through. The orange and blue hearts are the back sides of the tins, where the patterned ones are the tin fronts. All I did after that was embellish them with an "I **heart** u!" sentiment I cut on the Cricut, some punched hearts and some gems. I hope you like my project! :)

Have a super Valentines day tomorrow. I hope you are as blessed as I am with people who love you. There is nothing better in this world;)

-Noelle


DUST IT OFF!: Repurpose some tins and use that Crop-o-dile for something besides eyelets!


Supply list: Brighton tins; pink paper, stamp, punches and brown ribbon: SU!; Cricut Cartridge: Lyrical Letters; patterned ribbon & gems: Hobby Lobby; blue paper: TPC Studio; Green Paper: My Mind's eye

No comments: