Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ev's Valentine (MFTWSC6)



Hi guys, one more card for tonight and then I am going to sleep. I made Ev's (his nickname is  "monster beast";) Valentine tonight with the sketch over at My Favorite Things. I flipped it again, I did that last week at this challenge too. Not quite sure why I am in such a horizontal card mood as of late..... 

Ok, my card, I had this idea to make his "scales" out of pleated ribbon, but went I went to try and execute it, it didn't go so well... So what I ended up doing was leaving the "scales" on there and adding the pleated ribbon behind them. I made the costume in a pinkish color for V-day. The shaped piece behind him is a sticker from OA. I paper pieced his costume and then colored in his face and the scales with Copics. 

Well, that is it for me tonight, I am OUT! Have a great day! :)

-Noelle



DUST IT OFF!: Star punches

Supply list: 2 background papers, shaped sticker: OA; stamps: MFT; solid cardstock in Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze patterned paper, green border sticker: SU!; Star punches: EK Success/SU!; rhinestones: K and Company & Hero Arts, pink patterned paper: BasicGrey; markers: Copic; black inkpad: Memento

No comments: