Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hide the Eggs! (TCPTUES147)


Hi all! here is the last Easter card I'll make for this set of 4 with my TCP Easter stamps, you can see the other 3 at the post below this one. This card is being submitted for TCP Tuesday, the colors are:
Here is the link to the TCP blog so you can play too! So, my chicken card.... I used these yummy patterned papers from America Crafts, my only regret with the way the card turned out is that not much of the teal in the papers is actually showing, there is quite a lot of it in these papers, I promise! Ok, so I matted my card front with 2 of the papers and stitched it into place with my sewing machine. Then I created that accent on the left side with my fave scallop punch, some ribbon, some different patterned paper and some fancy upholstered brads, kinda fun, huh? I die cut some more of the pink patterned paper as a mat for the chicken piece which I colored with Copics and die cut last night. My final touch was to stamp the sentiment on a scrap of the patterned paper & punch it out. I accented it with some scalloped gems from the My Mind's Eye gem pack I got a few weeks ago. 

Well, that's it for me tonight! Please comment or follow if you can, I'd LOVE to hear from you! :)

-Noelle

supply list: stamps:TCP; markers: Copic; patterned papers:American Crafts; solid cardstock and upholstered brads:SU!; large scallop punch, label punch, & circle punch:EK Success; gems in curved shape:My Mind's Eye; dies: Spellbinders; black inkpad: Memento; ribbon: unknown

DUST IT OFF!: that ribbon is several years old, I have no clue who made it either, so sorry! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

such a fun card!!! love all the patterned papers!!