Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CQC #72/ Cookies!



Hi all! Here's my page for this week's colourQ challenge!!! Check it out, the colors are: Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Kraft and White. I had these pictures from our last night in WDW last fall. The hotel had a cookie buffet for kids that night and chefs hats and aprons for the kids to wear while they were decorating their cookies. I used the stamps I won from my last prize package at spottedcanary.comHere is "Sweet Tooth" if you want to see the whole set. I used a masking technique and an oval punch to create the plateful of cookies by the title. I used a Cricut cartridge to cut the title and when it came out, the cut was not clean. I wanted to save the cut if possible and started to think about adding some texture, but my embossing folders were too small to fit the large title. THEN I had the idea to use my old-school paper crimper. It ended up looking great:) I used some punches and another stamp to create my embellishments. 

I hope you like my page! Don't forget to check out all my DT buds work this week, it's AWESOME! Play with us if you can!



DUST IT OFF: paper crimper and denim paper
Supply list: stamps: Inkadinakadoo; punches: EK Success; plaid papers, stitched papers, and kitchen brads: Oriental Trading; denim and kraft printed papers: K and Company; Cricut cartridge: From My Kitchen; solid cardstock in Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Tangerine Tango, and Kraft; notebook print paper: My Mind's Eye



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice! Love the colors and great pictures. Thanks for sharing :)