Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunshine (MOJO 178)




Hi all! BEAUTIFUL day in the Rocky Mountain region today. Simply PERFECT and lovely. The sun is helping pull me out of my funk and I decided I needed to pull out this stamp from Verve. I love how many beautiful Bible verse stamps they have over there. This verse reminds me that God will protect all of us, no matter how exposed or hurt we may feel. I wanted to incorporate this verse into the sketch challenge they are doing this week at Mojo Monday, aaaaaand.... I flipped it! I know, I know, again! I guess I am just a papercrafting rebel this month;) I think I have flipped every sketch I've tried as of late! I decided to make the circle into a sun since I wasn't using any other stamps on this card. I cut my circle out and adhered punched hearts to the backside to make the sun's "rays." Other than that, pretty self-explanatory card. I hope you like it, I know I really feel that this Mojo Monday sketch & the stamp did give me some "mojo" today. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll be back soon with some TCPTUES & MFT challenges! 

DUST IT OFF!: those ribbons are a few years old at least, not to mention my "old school" CM circle cutter. I'll never part with it! :)

supply list: blue patterned paper: TPC studio; orange patterned paper: SU!; solid cardstock in Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, River Rock & Summer Sun: SU!; orange bordered medallion sticker: OA; stamp: Verve; ribbon: SU! (blue) and orange: generic; heart punch: EK Success/SU!; yellow button: melody ross; orange button: Dress It Up; yellow bakers twine: Jillibean Soup


No comments: