Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, February 4, 2011

Take a bow!


hi everyone! Just wanted to show you the cards I made for my theater students, our play is LESS than a week away! All girls in my class this year, except for one of my sons, so I figured they would get a kick out of the "bling" at the bottom of the card. I used my "faux letterpress" technique on this by brayering white ink onto the embossing folder, before I added my cardstock and ran it through my Cuttlebug. I kept these simple because I had to make 14 of them! In retrospect I wish I would have made the drama masks bigger to "fill" up the card more. Other than that I'm pretty happy with it, though. For a simple card, it's pretty cute. The sentiment was printed on my computer & then punched. Well, that's it for me today! I hope to get a couple things in during the coming week, but I fully admit I will be living, eating, breathing, and sleeping theater for the coming week. lol! 

Hope you all are doing well & have a great week! :)

-Noelle:)

DUST IT OFF!: retired Ruby Red cardstock, premade cards, word window punch

supply list: solid cardstock in Ruby Red, Basic Black, VeryVanilla and Basic Gray: SU!; brick embossing folder: Tim Holtz/Sizzix; Word Window punch: SU!/EK Success; drama masks cut from "Locker Talk" Cricut cartridge; large rhinestones: The Paper Studio; premade cards; computer for sentiment. 

No comments: