Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, March 11, 2011

CQC #75 aka my favorite quote!

Hi there everyone! I wanted to get my card in for this week's colourQ even though this week has been CA-RAZY! ;) My DT buds have the cutest cards over there! These colors really seemed to inspire this week:) You MUST check out Renee's project. It's super cute, great for boys and SO creative! She used that SU! owl punch to create an alien! Too funny! I think I need to CASE her idea and make a STACK of boy birthday cards to keep on hand. Being that we have 3 boys, we seem to go through those rather quickly. A HUGE thanks to my hubby for making dinner so I can work tonight, he's the bomb;)

So.... my card:) This is my favorite quote. When I saw they made a stamp of it over at Unity, I could NOT resist! I have a sign in my studio/office with this quote on it & a necklace with it as well. 

I made this long card from a base of MME Stella and Rose paper. I'll spare you my waxing rhapsodic about that line today and the yellow dotted paper is also that line. The butterfly panel is from another GORGEOUS new line of papers by Graphic 45. Those papers are so pretty, it was almost hard to cut into this! The back of this print was a full 12x12 gorgeous picture that looked like it could be framed and that's all you'd need to do to it! I matted my papers in some Pumpkin Pie cardstock & added some October Afternoon stickers. I stamped an Inkadinkadoo birdcage stamp on the long sticker. I popped up the round sticker with a pop dot and punched a cardstock butterfly and a polka dot acetate one and layered them with a glue dot. A few gems after I attached the butterfly.

DUST IT OFF!: The butterfly punch

Have a wonderful day! -Noelle



2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Love your butterflies, Noelle! Sucha a happy card!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Noelle! That DP is wonderful and so is the sentiment! GREAT take on the colors!