Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Disney scrapbook layout (Spotted Canary sketch challenge)

Hello again! Just one more QUICK post this morning and then I'm off on a Quest. Well, I'm off to make a dent in my family's laundry, but that feels like a Quest! LOL! Seriously, the laundry situation in this house is COMPLETELY out of control! I have this idea that if I get it all done, I am going to eliminate the kids' hampers and just have a single family hamper, with which I will be SO on top of it, I will wash, dry and put one load away DAILY. It's a dream, I know, but it COULD happen, right?

So, this first page is for this month's sketch challenge at SpottedCanary.com! That link will take you to the thread where the sketch is posted. Then I wanted a 2 page spread to get all my pics in from this ferry ride, so I made the second companion page to coordinate. I used my labelmaker to do the journaling. That's a trick I like to use a lot. :) Well, I hope you like my layout. Have a wonderful day! -Noelle

Supply list: patterned paper and Disney chipboard, buttons & stickers: EK Success; border stickers: Reminisce; 3D circle stickers, letter stickers: Sticko; all punches but Mickey Mouse: EK Success; Mickey Mouse punch: Creative Memories; labelmaker: Dymo


DUST IT OFF!: That labelmaker is an oldie but goodie:)

No comments: