Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: "Farm Fresh"

Hey guys! What a weekend! I've been working all weekend, I think I've made 11 projects! Holy smokes, I almost decided to bail on this challenge from Moxie Fab World, but you see I was really, REALLY in love with this GORGEOUS Trigger, this hand made dish towel, just lovely. Then to top it off, I kept seeing everyone else's GORGEOUS creations from the Trigger, and then finally, my friend Sylvia (who also happens to be this week's Moxie Fabber of the week! Yay! GO Sylvia!) suggested that I should in fact try and make the time, so, here we are! Yikes!

This card is about as CAS as I get, and I'm still sitting here thinking it needs more layers or something! But I do think (just as in the Trigger....) all the white keeps it looking fresh and clean. I stamped the flowers in Pumpkin Pie ink. LeAnne (from the DT at CQC) had shown this cute paper lace on her scrapbook page (there at the link) and I kept thinking how fresh eyelet lace is and how it seemed the feel would work well with the theme "Farm Fresh." LeAnne told us she used a cheap piece of cardstock (you could probably even use computer paper I would think...) punched it with that lacy punch, and then crimped it. I smoothed it out with my bone folder after crimping, and then stuck it down to my card. Some Pacific Point ribbon on top and a punched bird, and there you go CAS and sort of farmish, wouldn't you say? I pulled the colors and the fresh look from the Trigger. Well, that is it for me! Another busy day tomorrow, I've got Pilates in the morning and a group meeting here tomorrow afternoon, and my kids FINALLY go back to school tomorrow! Yay! 2 weeks is kind of a long Spring Break, particularly since we just laid low and stayed home this year. Anyway, I am WIPED! I hope YOU all have a stellar day and I'll "see" you soon! -Noelle

Supply list: All supplies from Stampin' Up!  except for blue and green patterned papers: TPC Studio and MME

DUST IT OFF! That eyelet punch I've had awhile, though SU! may still sell it, I'm not sure.... :) Fun technique with the paper lace, I'll have to try it again! :)

-Noelle 

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

How very spring, Noelle! Glad you got time to play!Wonderful card.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Noelle! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a whirl! :)

Sylvia said...

Noelle, I left you an award here:

http://syviastamps.typepad.com/sylvias_stamping_corner/2011/04/wishing-you-a-wonderful-daytake-twoblog-award.html

Anonymous said...

Loving the spring feel to this work,Very....Fresh!

Hugs June