Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, April 18, 2011

Do you see her? (card at the bottom of post)

 This is my front door. Do you see her?


A closer look. See her there behind the candle?


Look at this beautiful little nest she constructed, a little miracle of life on my front door.


And, new life to come, for you, this Easter week:) 


A card inspired by "my" bird:) Hope you like it!

supply list: stamps:Inkadinkado; laser cut paper, gems, bees and ticket: K&Company; markers: Copic

Have a stellar day, I'll post pictures after they hatch:)

-Noelle 





1 comment:

Christina said...

Goodness gracious, that is the sweetest thing I've seen in a while! I just showed my daughter the pictures, and she suggested you put some bird seed in the nest for them. LOL!

Love the colors you chose for your card and that beautiful image. So pretty! Thanks for sharing!