Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vintage Berry Thank You


Ok, so I couldn't wait another minute! My  house  is terribly neglected today, but I couldn't wait to play with these new papers & stickers from October Afternoon:) I had actually stamped the "thank you" sentiment on the label you see sticking out from under the scallop circle piece, BUT it was crooked, soooo.... happy accident!! It gets a scalloped circle layered over the top & I like that even better:) The rose is a prima flower. The stamp is from the SU! new hostess set in the brand new catalog, called "Because I Care." The SU! solid cardstock & ink colors used are; Soft Sky (retired) and Cherry Cobbler (new). The punches are from SU! and Martha Stewart Crafts. that corner brad piece is like a million years old (ok, really only about 5) & I don't remember the manufacturer. But I was THRILLED to use it, because I've had it forever & never used these! I paper pierced along the bottom & I really REALLY need to drag out my sewing machine because I just love sewn cards and they are so, so popular right now!!! I promise, soon you will see some sewing machine work on my cards. Well, that's it for me tonight:) Thanks for stopping by & please comment if you get a chance. Thanks!!!

You can purchase this berry beauty here.


2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

How cute! I love the blue and red together! It's so summer fresh with the strawberries and that beautiful red flower!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Angie!! :)