Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blue Hydrangea SFYTT

Hi everyone! Well, I decided to forego the laundry and do the Sketch (SFYTT) instead! A girl has to have her priorities, right? ;) I used the hydrangea stamp from Because I Care, the new SU! hostess set. You have seen this stamp on my blog before here. http://noelle-paperandice.blogspot.com/2010/07/stamp-club-projectscatty-cases.html  I did this card in a regular A2 size instead of a square like the sketch shows. I used Copics to color the flower, and then added lots of mini pearls in the center of each bud. I used the sewing machine without thread (much faster than a paper piercer, when you are doing this much!) Some Prima flowers and rhinestone brads on the sides. The SU! colors are: White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and Daffodil Delight.Overall, a pretty simple card!

Here's how you get to the sketch.
Honestly, I've just about had it with that stupid links button! It only works some of the time. Any tips on what I am doing wrong or how to fix it would be MUCH appreciated! ALSO-a reminder: if you follow my blog on Google Friend Connect (so I can see it) I will follow yours! Here's a detailed shot on those mini pearls. Have a great day!

You can buy this hydrangea beauty here.

No comments: