Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Owly Retirement Party!

Hi all! We had the retirement party for my Mom today, and I wanted to show you some of the goodies I made for it. There was an invitation for the party and a card for my Mom in previous posts, but I'll add the pics and link you back at the bottom, so you can see ALL the goods here on this one post.
First, we had these favors. I've never made these little sour cream containers before, but they were really cute and easy, so I'll definitely do it again:)

A close up shot of a few of the favors, there was no real color scheme,
so I just used assorted brights and brown papers to make
these sweet little containers. Each one started out as a 4x6" pice of paper,
so you can get 6 from each piece of 12" DP.





My sister helped me put this banner together. I used my Cricut and SCAL software with a FREE svg banner file! :) No real color scheme for the party, as aforementioned, but just used a variety of OLD DP I had around. Shelley helped me by punching and assembling the nine owls :)

The banner my sister helped me put together, the banner pieces
were cut on the Cricut with SCAL files and I just used a variety of old
papers to make this. My sis, Shelley, assembled all the owls.













You can see the owls up close on this as well as the
(kind of obnoxious, but FUN) owl print ribbon.










These next 2 are from previous posts, but I just wanted you to see the whole thing, all the related projects, too. I went with the owls for the invitation, because it seemed fun and I didn't have any CLUE what themes were good for a retirement party, but now I'm so glad I used owls, I think it turned out adorable! Not going to do a supply list here, too lengthy, but if you have any questions, leave a comment here with your question, and I'll get back to you in a jiffy! My "DUST IT OFF" for this post is patterned papers. I used so many OLD pieces of DP on this project, felt great to use it up! :)

-Noelle
The card I made for my Mom. The original post on this is  here.























The invitations for the party. Original post is here.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I just love those favors!

jers52 said...

Nicely done!