Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, May 30, 2011

Commissioned Pages

Hey there! I had an order for some custom pages last week, and I thought you might like to see! One of Evan's teachers ordered these as a retirement gift for a friend of hers. She gave me the titles she wanted and then I had free rein, kinda fun! :) 

As a reminder, I am currently running a blog candy giveaway for a COOL, new K&Company SMASH book! You can check that out and sign up to win here.

These first ones are my faves of the 6. I love the bright colors and the happy feel. I made custom pockets, with journaling cards inside, I did one page for each child, making one page more "girly" and the other more for a boy. Both the "a" and the "e" in the word "Charlie" were completely the wrong colors, so I covered them with the same teal paper I was using in the layout and stamped them with a denim stamp in teal ink. Fun, huh? These pages hold 4 4x6 pics.

supply list: solid cardstock, ink and felt flowers: SU!; stickers: Cosmo Cricket; punch: EK Success; chipboard letters & tab stickers: K&Company & unknown; red sticker letters: BasicGrey; dotted paper: Echo Park; chipboard buttons: love, elsie; mini stamps: Michaels generic

These next ones, I decided on the theme of the butterfly to signify change for retirement. I had been given themes that were to be incorporated on the page and I used punched butterflies with the themes on them. Also, this quote was given to me by the customer. I used my multiple font trick and printed it out on the computer. These pages hold 1 5x7 pic and 4 3 1/2x5 pics.

supply list: stamps: SU!; punches: EK Success for SU!; letter stickers: Cosmo Cricket; papers: MME



These last 2 were about a cruise to Alaska. I didn't have much in a cruise theme, so I decided to focus on the colors and some cute accents, and I did add a boat sticker to a handmade tag, as well. I also found some cool, large travel themed tags in my stash to use for journaling cards. I had one canvas pocket in my stash that I embellished and another pocket I made from 2 Top Note die pieces. These pages holds 6 4x6 pics.

supply list: patterned papers: DCWV, boat sticker: Sticko; punches: EK Success; letters: Cricut; top Note die: Sizzix for SU!; canvas pocket, travel tags and vellum envelope: unkown



Well, I hope you like these and I also hope my customer likes them. i hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day! I know we sure did :) Have a great day!

-Noelle

No comments: