Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Friday, September 30, 2011

Gratitude


Hi all! I FINALLY got to my paper & stamps today, it's been over a week since I made anything & I was feeling weird! Also, I wanted to share I was featured at Jingle Belles yesterday for this card! I play so few challenges these days, that it's always a thrill to get picked! Gone are the days I played 5-6 challenges a week, maybe I'll have more time this winter... a girl can dream anyway, right? I showed you in my last post that I just got some SWAP goodies from fellow colourQ designer Kara. I wanted to use some of the things to make her a thank you note & this is what I came up with! I used my old SU set "Autumn Splendor" and stamped the leaves and acorns onto glossy white cardstock with Memento brown ink. Then I used sponge daubers to add color to the images & fussy cut them out. I used one of the tags Kara gave me, some of the ribbon, paper & a button from her too. I stamped "Gratitude" onto the tag with a stamp from this Inkadinkado set "Filigree Fall"

And that's it for me, running out to buy a new microwave, woot woot! :)

xoxo, Noelle



Supply list: paper, ribbon, button: PTI?; stamps: SU & Inkadinkado; inkpads & sponge daubers; tag: Martha Stewart Crafts


1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

what an awesome card.. Love the colors and those leafs are awesome... Love this card..