Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stamping Royalty 2013: part 1/PS SPARKS

Hi all! I hope you are well :) Sorry for my absence, it's been the craziest few weeks! I had a wonderful time at my sister's wedding last week in CA. Here's a few photos, she got married at this beautiful rose garden, it was gorgeous! :) It was a very small wedding, and it was perfect for my baby sister.



I do have lots of crafty goodies I haven't shown you yet, though! Today and Friday, I'll be showing off 8 of the 9 cards I submitted to the Stamping Royalty Contest. The final card I'll show you for an upcoming TCP Challenge. Of course, I didn't win. But I saw that this first card was "on the table"in the photo that Paper Crafts Mag posted on facebook. :)  That is *Such* a huge thrill to know you're being considered! Last year I saw that 3 of my birthday cards were on the table , and I just think if I keep plugging away, eventually I'm going to get there, both with this type of contests and with publications. :) So, it's all good news, really. I'm doing something right! :) 

All these cards use at least one Paper Smooches stamp, so I'm linking up to this week's Anything Goes Challenge at SPARKS, next time I'll get back to specifically making cards for the challenge listed :) The apple card is ALL PS goodies :)




So there's a few pretties, and I'll be back in a couple days with the rest! Miss you, blog friends! :) 

xo, Noelle




3 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love them all! It is so hard that they narrow down from 1300 to 15! CLoving the wedding photos too! :P

Lynn said...

big huge congrats to your sister. She looks absolutely beautiful! I love all your cards for Stamping Royalty...especially the last one. It's gorgeous!

Larissa Heskett said...

CONGRATS to your Sister SO BEAUTIFUL!! =) I am LOVING your Cute cards!! Such FUN takes on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)