Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sneaky Peek week: Wrapping It Up!


*NOTE: If you are doing the TCP Blog Hop, you actually need to go to the post BELOW this one, thanks! :)

Hi all! I just wanted to pop in today and share the final 3 cards I had made for Sneaky Peek Week. These were on Splitcoaststampers, but I hadn't gotten them up on the blog yet. :) I have had such a crazy week-I am training to do my first mini-sprint triathlon in a few weeks and yesterday was my "simulated triathlon day." My dear friend, Donna, and I spent the morning doing all 3 parts of the race on the actual race course in the morning, then of course after that we needed lunch-with sangria! ;) Anyway it was great, we actually swam last (normally triathlon is swim, bike, run) because we wanted to shower after swimming. I was thrilled to find that I had shaved a minute and a half off last years swim time (last year I did the relay and I was the swimmer). And that was after doing the rest of the course! :) Now I have relieved a lot of my nerves, I'm just excited for race day to come.

But I'm guessing you are stopping by to see some cards or something ;) Thanks to all for all the wonderful comments lately! I will getting back to returning them today. I have missed being in blogland these last few days. :) I could use some inspiration and I always love to see what you've been up to. :)

These cards are for the following sets What's Mew? and Reel Experts. The first one is silly Sprinkle peeking from a tropical plant in "What's Mew?"


This second one was actually the card I made for the Sprinkle card, but after debating it I decided it was too busy with the colored Sprinkle image and decided to add the simple sentiment from "Reel Experts" on a tag cut with the new Luggage Tags CutUps and a sweet flower button. It seemed silly to waste the cute card even though it wouldn't work for Sprinkle!


The final one is also using the Luggage Tags CutUps and the image from "Reel Experts." These are a bit more elegant papers than I would typically use for these silly penguins, but in the end I liked the way it gave the card a sort of "icy" arctic feel..... I also used half of one of the Circus Panels CutUps for the sentiment on this.




No comments: