Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week/Day 2: Favorite Drink

Hi all! Hope you're having a great day. I've got two posts going up today, so be sure to check back in an hour for this weeks new TCP Tuesday Challenge! :)
Last week Ev's preschool sent home a little flyer about Teacher Appreciation Week. To it, they had stapled a "survey" (4 simple questions) that each of his 2 teachers had answered. It was really cute, I thought. The questions were: favorite flower, favorite drink, favorite snack, and favorite store. Of course it was totally up to you whether or not you'd like to participate.... But I thought, this is a great way to show the teachers how much you appreciate them. For the older boys teachers, I sent in cards with gift cards, since they didn't have these little surveys, but for Ev's teachers I decided to follow the lead given to us by the preschool. So, every day this week, I'll be showing you CUTE, and super *fast* mini gifts for his two teachers. Hope you'll be able to pop in. And maybe, it will give you your own "do-able" ideas that are manageable even if you are as busy as me. :) All 4 days worth of projects times 2 teachers took me less than an hour total, they were THAT fast. :)
Today's was "favorite drink." Both teachers said they liked iced tea. I picked up 2 bottles of sweet tea at the store, and made tags. I used pre made Tim Holtz tickets, and on them I stamped "You're Tea Riffic!" I admit, I am TOTALLY into the cheesy, "punny" type sentiments! I can't help myself! ;) I added a My Mind's Eye chipboard button to each, and then behind the stamped tags I added some October afternoon ephemera, that looked like reading pages from vintage reading primers. Tied everything on with some Airmail Divine Twine that I got from TCP. Quick, fun, and hopefully refreshing! ;)

Have a wonderful day! xo, Noelle

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute!! I love anything that looks like vintage school stuff! CUUUUUTE!