Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, May 20, 2013

Sneaky Peek Week Day 7: Summer Sentiments


Hi all! I have my last Sneaky Peek before the Pajama Party tonight to show you! Hope you join us to Party on our Splitcoaststampers Forum. I'll be there with a couple more cards and things that didn't make it onto the blog this week! At midnight EST we will begin our Blog Hop and all these fun new things will be available on the TCP website. Today's Peek is a quick one. I decided to make a set of Journaling Tags for a scrapbook page. We normally vacation by Road Trip, and I knew these would come in handy sooner or later! ;) I used the new set "Summer Sentiments" and the "luggage Tags" CutUps.


These tags are SO great for so many things! I can tell I'll be using them A LOT! Great size and I love that they are each a bit different.

These were cut from some DP scraps, and quickly accented with some fun ribbons, and Tim Holtz paper clips and brads. Simple, and they'll be a great way to add detail to my next Road Trip page! :) 
Hope to "see" you soon! I'll be back at midnight EST with my Blog Hop post. It's my fave card of the whole release, so I hope you'll be able to come by! :)

hugs, Noelle







1 comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

Great use of the set - love the color scheme.