Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Royal "Rejects" (well, not entirely ;)


Hey all, sorry I know I am WAY overdue for a post. It's been really a long week here. You may remember that I told you about my Gramma last week, thank you SO much for your kind words and support. Sadly, she is not doing better, and I have been going to visit as much as possible. She lives a good long drive from my house, so I have not been home much. Anyway, wanted to let you know that I have 7 more posts ready for you, my sweet blog followers, for this week.  But please pardon me if I'm not getting comments back, I have hardly been home, and am so grateful that I'm kind of a freak about getting things done early. So there will be lots of new pretties for you to look at, but not so much on the communication end. Big hugs, you are all SO appreciated! In fact, you are all "lifesavers!" :)  <3

These are all the cards I submitted to Stamping Royalty! You may remember me telling you in last week's post how THRILLED I was that I saw three of my cards in the "table photo" that PC mag showed on Facebook. :) Maybe next year I'll make it to the finals, but THIS YEAR, you get to see these goodies right now! The first 3 cards shown are the Birthday Cards I saw in the Facebook photo, and the rest, well, we will never know their fate. ;) LOL












Well, there's some eye candy, and real candy for ya! Check back tomorrow (Tuesday) morning, because it will be NEW, COOL, and exciting!

Big hugs, Noelle

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I'll be praying for your family and your grandmother Noelle. Such awesome cards...my favorite is the chocolate one :)

Annette Allen said...

Noelle sorry to hear about your grandmother...I will keep you all in my prayers...

Your cards are amazing...they always are...

Kara said...

beautiful cards! love the nest and the hot air balloon! thinking about ya:)

Jen W. said...

Oh, Noelle, I'm so sorry to hear about your Gramma. Big hugs to you.

All of your cards are gorgeous and so much fun! I love the bold colours and embossed image on the first one, the sweet little birds nest, that yummy chocolate and the colours on that last Hello card. Really fab and how exciting to have seen the in the Facebook picture!