Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, April 23, 2012

TCP Sneaky Peek Week! day 7: "Quality Time"


Well, hello, hello! And, we have reached the 7th and FINAL day of Sneaky Peek Week! Go to Dancing In Pajamas blog to learn more! Are you making up your wish list yet? ;) I just love this sweet new set called "Quality Time."My kids all LOVE reading time at night. I have to be honest and tell you it's my hubby who has the patience to sit and read aloud for half hour to 45 minutes every night, so that's kind of why I was thinking this was a Daddy Bear and Baby Bear.
My son, Collin is a TOTAL bookworm! He's always got his nose in about a half a dozen books at one time. So, I though that making him a bookmark would be a fun project. Also, it cracked me up that the book the Bears are reading is "Beary Potter!" Collin's VERY fave books of all time are Harry Potter. in fact, he was Harry Potter for Halloween 2 years in a row! I think he would have gone as him again last year, but I suggested he give something else a go. ;)
I added his name, so his bros won't "steal" his new thing. I had some papers that are printed like book pages and some book-printed paper in my stash, worked out great for this!


I tried to keep this as flat as possible, since I didn't want anything to get crushed in books, or for the bindings of the books to be taxed too much. But I couldn't resist ONE single button. :)


Well, I hope you will check out what the rest of the Cat Pack has for you today! And don't forget, the Pajama Party is TONIGHT on Splitcoaststampers, and the Blog Hop starts at midnight EST! See you then! :)

big hugs! Noelle


6 comments:

wendy said...

such an awesome bookmark..terrific gifty for your son!

Annette Allen said...

so adorable....

Jenny said...

Cute Noelle! I made a bookmark for my lil 'worm' as well;)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love this adorable tag

Amy Sheffer said...

OH my goodness! How CUTE!! I need one of these for each of my kiddoes! So darling!

Lori said...

Too sweet! Love how you used text print paper on the bookmark. I bet Collin will use this all the time!