Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TCP Sneaky Peek Week! Day 1: "Commemorating You"


Hi there! I am super excited to share my first card for The Cat's Pajamas "Sneaky Peek Week" with ya! As January's "Swanky Stamper" I won the entire release for free and I get to play along this whole week! :) I was so excited, I made a card with each of the seven new sets to share with you! I also got all the new CutUps; and used them as well. On this card, I used this "window" CutUp, and the stamp set "Commemorating You." This CutUp is SO cool, and it also cuts out little shapes inside the windows. There's a tiny cat, a flowerpot, and a couple vases, so versatile! I was trying to make a man card. The border piece along the bottom is a new CutUp, too. I thought it reminded me of chef's hats, and since there's a tiny chef on here, I used it for that. But it could also be hearts or I'm thinking you could even roll a strip to make a flower. Can't wait to give that a try! This set has stamps that are meant to coordinate with the Stamp Trio CutUp, bummer I don't have that one, I could have made some fun stamped stamps! ;) May need that one for my collection now that I have these stamps to go with it. I started out by die cutting the window, and then I brayed ink on my woodgrain embossing folder, and dry embossed. I then laid the window cut woodgrain piece on the blue piece so I could figure out where to stamp. There's lots of little words in this set, and you can make so many different sentiments! I made two different ones for this card. I stamped the chef and punched him out. There are 4 different little chef silhouettes in the set. SO cute!! 

Well, I hope you like my card! Check out the TCP blog to see what the Cat Pack came up with for this cute set! See you tomorrow with another card, as I mentioned last week, you might just get sick of me this week. ;)

hugs, Noelle






10 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' CUTE!!!

Annette Allen said...

super cute. I love those fun windows and that awesome wood grain background...awesome card..

wendy said...

really creative !

ChristineCreations said...

Love the windows and the woodgrain! So fun!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love your take on the postal challenge Noelle - what a fun idea to repeat the sentiment in the window panes. So glad you are joining us this week!

Lisa H. said...

THIS is gorgeous!!! how cool are those windows....and I adore the sentiment and images you used. nice work, enjoy sneaky peek week....it's so fun!

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats on your win, Noelle!!! Your card is so pretty with the sweet little heart border and the diecut window looks awesome!!!

KelliJo said...

LOVE that window!!! WOO HOO!!!! Great card and that wood is SO real!!!!! Nice Work Noelle!!!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

OMGosh, this is Awesome on soo many levels!!! Love the cut out & the embossing, what a fab card!

Jen W. said...

Noelle, this is awesome! Love the embossing and your cute little chef hat border. Big congrats on winning all those goodies! So fun!