Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Sprinkle (TCPTUES213)



Hello friends! Sorry for the minimal posts, just always so crazy when the boys are home! Also, trying to get some magazine submissions in by the deadlines, so the crafty time I have found has been mainly focused on that. But I have missed playing challenges, this is for TCP TUESDAY 213, fun summery color challenge, here's the palette:


I used an older TCP set called Fun In The Sun, Sprinkle is such a diva! I love how she's in her fabulous floatie having a fruity hard lemonade! ;) I actually had an ooooold challenge card of mine in mind when I did this layout, I had used an old SFYTT on that card, and this one is similar, minus the strip across the center of the card. I used my new Pom Pom flower die to make the flowers, and the accented the card with 2 circle-punched sentiments, a few gems and epoxy flowers, fun and bright! :) Hope you like it, too:) Pop back soon, I've got two more posts scheduled to publish, another one for a different TCP challenge, and some quick birthday cards for those times you've only got a few minutes to throw together a card.


See ya later:)

Noelle

supply list: papers: stamps: TCP; die: TCP; Cosmo Cricket & SU!; epoxy flowers: recollections; markers: SU!; assorted gems; circle punches: EK Success

DUST IT OFF!: Some old papers, stamps, and even an old sketch make for a fun summer card!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

that cat totally cracks me up...what a fun card...

Patrice said...

Beautiful card - I'd love to have you link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!
http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-25.html