Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, June 23, 2012

How Much Is That Bunny In The Window? (TCPTUES214)




Hello hello, I promised you another fun TCP Tuesday challenge on thursday, and here it is! This card is really fun, a bit of a departure for me:) But I love Mr. Bun on his Field of Pinwheels. The challenge for this week is to use any stamps that are "taken by the wind" and either the pinwheel or cloud border CutUp. I also used the new Window CutUp, it was really easy to line up and make a larger window that just a 4-pane window, too! For this one, I created a 16 pane window and then cut it down to a 9 panel. Then I cut a slightly larger square "hole" from the card front and taped down my window grid.


On this card, the main image is actually inside the card, I used both the Cloud Border CutUp and the Grass CutUp to accent Mr. Bun and all his pinwheels. Pulled the sentiment stamps from another TCP set. Cut the bottom of the card front with the Big Scallop CutUp, and the final touch was to add some adhesive buttons. I hope you like it! :) Have a fabulous day!


Hugs, Noelle



supply list: stamps and dies: TCP; solid card stock: SU!; Copic Markers; buttons: Pebbles; assorted gems; papers: K&Company

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Ah...Noelle, this is so so adorable!!

Nancy Thomas said...

So fun and creative Noelle! Love it.

Marlena M. said...

Delightfully fun card Noelle!

Alma de la Rosa said...

This is just amazing! What a wonderful idea!