Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mini Wellness Journal


Hi there! Continuing on with my theme of physical, emotional, and mental wellness this week. :) I made this mini (purse-sized) journal, so I can keep track of what foods I'm eating and my exercise log. I have an iPhone app that I can also input everything into (figures calories, etc...) but I think this will be handy to just keep tabs on everything at the moment it happens. That way I won't forget to input things later in the day. I made it small enough that I can slip it in my purse. And, I'll keep it in the kitchen when I am at home. I used another of the sports theme banner stickers that I used on Ian's from the other day.



Colored my image from MFT (Let's Get Physical set). Die cut the banner and stamped the "Under Construction Journal." Added some sparkly brads, a clip, and the sticker. That wild netted trim was in my ribbon scraps bag. Kida reminded me of one of those net hair ties (ala Madonna) from the 80s. And, if you remember that, you must be as old as me. ;) 


Made this cover for the inside front, to cover up all the backs of brads, clips, etc. 


This is the back cover. All the stamps on the back and inside covers are Unity/Melody Ross. 



hope you like my project! For a fun twist, if you comment, I'd love to hear what healthy choice you are making for yourself today. :)

hugs! Noelle

stamps: Unity and MFT; sticker: Jillibean Soup; clip/sparkly bard: SU!; other brads: Recollection; netting trim; notebook: Target

DUST IT OFF! That netting trim was from a gift set. Gives this project a funky vibe! :)


2 comments:

Lynn said...

We would have so much fun if we lived close by! I use the MyFitness Pal on my iPhone..but am not as religious about it as I need to be :) Your journal is fabulous!!

Cyndie said...

Gosh, your running journal and cards are just awesome! Love all the wonderful color and pattern combos--you are a genius!