So... do you think you've been good enough to have Santa stop by your place this year with some new crafty goodies? I don't know about you, but my hubby and I have chosen to skip doing gifts for each other this year. Money has been a little squeaky as of late, and it's the responsible thing to do.
So, maybe you are like me. maybe Santa is more concerned with filling the stockings and under the tree with gifts for the kids and relatives & there's no crafty presents for you?? Well, then, this just might be your lucky day! This is my Christmas BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY & it's simple to play.
1. You must be a follower of this blog.
2. Leave me a comment on this post. Would be fun if you included your favorite Christmas gift ever, but it's not a requirement! ;)
3. It would be very nice if you would mention and link this post onto your blog. My hope is that I will get some more traffic, etc. Again, not a requirement, but I would really appreciate it!
4. On DECEMBER 26th, 2011, I will use a random number generator to pick the winner, each person only gets entered once, so no point in commenting more than once.
Here's a closer peek at some of the goodies included!
list of goodies:
*1 Martha Stewart Crafts "punch around the page" 2 punch set with corner and edger punch
*2 Inkadinkado clear stamp sets NIP
*1 package Jolee's Parcel dimensional embellishments NIP
*1 Inkadinkado silver starlight pigment inkpad NIP
* 1 package Recollections pastel metallic brads (package may have been opened, but none were ever used)
*2 packages Sticko stickers NIP
*2 Unity stamps, unmounted, brand new 1 sentiment and one flower stamp
*1 Michaels stamp reads "Family" NIP
*1 spool pink lovebirds ribbon NIP
Well, that is it for me! Happy Christmastime! :)
big hugs! Noelle