Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, November 14, 2011

Birthday Party decorations and a new family member! :)


Hi there! WOW, we had a crazy weekend! Collin's Wii themed party was Saturday night and Sunday, well Sunday we ended up with a new family member, more on that after these decorations to show ya! Here is the centerpiece I made for Collin's party above. Some detail shots...



While getting these pics loaded, I realized that I had never posted the very similar centerpiece I made for Ev's Little Einsteins themed party in September. So, here you go! 



If you have a Cricut and the SCAL software, you can download that Rocket cut file here. The other thing I made for the party we just had was cupcake pics. Here's a couple pics:

I think cupcake pics are such a great way to keep the cake part of the party cheap! I just used scraps and toothpicks to make these.

Ok, so here's the scoop, I may be a wee bit busy this week, as we have a new dog! About 3 1/2 years ago we adopted Comet (the larger Pom on the LH side in both pics) and he has just been the sweetest, calmest, friendliest little dog you could ever imagine! So, I had often told my hubby that if the opportunity ever came up to adopt a female Pom (not for breeding or anything, just so I can finally have a girl! haha!) that we might just have to. Well, we went to Petsmart yesterday, and there was a lady there from the Colorado Peke and Pom Rescue and she had this darling little female Pom for adoption! Her name is Nala (like in the Lion King), she's 7 years old, and super calm and sweet. So far so good! Don't she and Comet look so much alike? She is smaller than him, he's 20 lb., she is around 11 lb. So anyway, I might be just a little preoccupied this week trying to get everyone settled, so bear with me! Have a great one! :) 

Hugs, Noelle ;) 



6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow great job on all the party decorations...how fun...congrats on your new family member...he is so cute...

Lynn said...

Noelle, congrats on your new little one :) And...can you please pack all these decorations up and send them my way? I'm sure I could put them to good use! They are perfect for your boys!

Jen W. said...

Love your awesome party decorations! And have fun with your new addition - she's gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Looks like a super fun party with all those handmade stuff! That baby is too cute!

~Tammy~ said...

Fantastic party decorations!!!! You really put your heart into it and it shows....I bet it was a fun event!

Congrats on the addition! Too stinkin' adorable!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is one fun birthday party! Fantastic decorations you created and I love all of the bright and happy colors. Congrats on your new addtion! She's adorable! :)