Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Turkeys and Trees



Hi there! I am going to do one 2 card post today, as we are still adjusting here in new dog-land. ;) Actually, our new Pom (who we have named Nova) is precious and she and Comet are really getting along beautifully! I think this was totally the right move to get this dog, and she is truly one of the best things to happen to me all year, too sweet! :)

Ok, card one is for this week's colourQ 111. Great fall colors this week, I made a Thanksgiving card! Here's the palette: 
And, I also used this old sketch from Mojo Monday 109. This is an old sketch, not a current challenge, as is the second sketch I used... here it is!



Ok here's card number two! I meshed both the Paper Players 72 and Jingle Belles Sticky and Sweet Challenge which is to use stickers! You can see that embellishment at the top is a dimensional sticker! Here is my card:
And here is the palette from the Paper Players & the old Mojo sketch I used:



So, here's a lot of pictures, but not very much writing, sorry! I hope you like my cards! :) And, I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Hugs, Noelle


17 comments:

Jen W. said...

Love that turkey image and the Give Thanks sentiment. And the Christmas sticker is adorable! Glad the pups are getting on so well!

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness miss noelle, here are TWO gorgeous cards and brilliant examples of amazingly great multi-tasking to boot! loooooooove the JINGLE BELLES one, especially, but then i was bound to say that, right?!??!?! ;) ♥♥♥

~Tammy~ said...

Both cards are beautiful! Great use of two color stories!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! Where did you get the sentiment for the PP card? I LOVE it!!!!Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous cards, Noelle!!! Love the bow on the colourQ card - it's awesome!

Sylvia said...

Both cards are fabulous, Noelle! the Christmas one is my favorite, but the Give Thanks is lovely as well. Hope you are having a great fall!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh Noelle!! I just love visiting your blog. You always share such beautiful projects. I love how you used the COlourQ colors tofether...and that bow...yowza! Awesome vintage Christmas card for the Players, too. I really like all of the layered shapes together. Glad you joined us this week again! Big hugs! :)

SmilynStef said...

Fantastic cards ... love that sweet little sticker ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Lorraine said...

Oooh, two adorable cards. How creative and pretty.

Jenny said...

Wow that Christmas card is gorgeous!! Yes, we do celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada, but ours is earlier than yours (in October)..Hope you have a great one though:):)

Nance Leedy said...

Beautiful cards Noelle! Love your use of the colors on the first one and you've really rocked the Mojo sketches on both of them! I love the sentiment on the second one...So glad you joined us again at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous cards, Noelle! I love, love, love your Paper Players card. It's so perfectly vintage! Thanks for playing with us again this week!

Susan Joyce said...

Just love your vintage images, truly delightful. Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

beautiful holiday cards, love them them, they are all beautifully embellishment with gorgeous and very festive details!!!

Julie Marshall said...

Gorgeous card! Love the design...and those glimmer brads add just the perfect amount of bling. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

Lesley said...

Wonderful vintage elements at play here Noelle! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
Smiles,
Lesley

Christina said...

What a treat! Two beautiful cards in one post! Your turkey card is fantastic, Noelle--that little guy looks so majestic, and I love how the loopy orange bow draws you eye right to him. Gorgeous Christmas card, too! I would have no idea how to use that sketch, but you made it sing!