Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Theater Cards for my students


Hi all, just stopping in with some cards I made for my theater kids. We had this performance a couple weeks ago. I was even busier than normal that week with a training for my other teaching job, family in from out of town, race training for the following weekend, some DT commitments, and several social events. So, I knew if I was going to make these cards happen, they would have to be SUPER speedy! :)
I used an old oval punch, and this stamp I bought years ago. The brand is not one I have any other stamps from. Drama masks can be hard to find!
I also used a Cuttlebug stars embossing folder. Everything else I was doing (cupcakes, programs, tablecloths for cast party) were purple, so I used some retired Stampin' Up Concord Crush card stock for the main panel.
The only embellies were some tiny rhinestones. I had 16 of these to make, and was able to pound them out very quickly with this simple design! :)
My middle son was in the show, his monologue was called "Science Fair." he did a great job!
And here's a (fuzzy) pic of me (on the left), my assistant, and several students after the show. :) Love these kids!

I am teaching three camps this summer, I start full-time next week for the duration of June. So, I expect to be pretty swamped. I will check in though! :)

Lots of love, blog friends!! 


1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

what an awesome card.. looks like you are having fun.. yay for those kids to have a great teacher..