Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sneaky Peek Week: Day 4 "Vintage Summer"


Hi all! Today marks Day 4 of SNEAKY PEEK WEEK and I hope you will be checking in this week with us to see the fab EIGHT new stamp sets, 3 die sets and 2 new Cutable files! The proceeds from our Cutables will be going to support Julie Masse's adoption process for a baby girl from China! The Cutables work with a Silhouette, or if you don't have one there are print and and hand cut versions for those of us less technologically advanced (i.e. me) ;)

You can be In It To Win It! Be sure to stop by the TCP member company forum on Splitcoaststampers In It to Win It thread. Each day of Sneaky Peek Week, one lucky commenter will win one of the new stamp sets!

Today we are Peeking this fab set called "Vintage Summer." It pairs beautifully with our Framed Up CutUps.
Here's my card, I went with a total Independence Day feel. I also used the 3x3 Stars CutUps and the Airmail Divine Twine.
I had a lot of fun making this card, sure hope you like it!
That's all for me today! Be sure and stop by the other Cat Pack blogs for their takes on this set! :) 


And, don't forget about our PJ Party! 


2 comments:

Linsey R said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! I must try this image and layer it atop the bigger frame, it looks incredible! Such a gorgeous card and it makes me feel very patriotic too! :)

Lori said...

Love your patriotic inspired design! Those sparkly gold stars are great.