Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

1st Birthday Bag and Tag


Hi all! Just wanted to fly in and show you this cute gift bag and tag I threw together for my nephew's first birthday! I can't believe he's one already! :)

Time was of the essence (as usual) when making these! The negative from the numbers plate was an extra piece I had laying around. I just matted it and attached it to a kraft bag with glue dots. 

The tag was a pre made kraft tag, I used my "Your Number Is Up" stamps from TCP and the coordinating die, quick and cute! 

I tied it all together with some Divine Twine in turquoise and red. :) 

That's all for me, have a wonderful day! 

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

What an adorable tag and bag!! Love the glitter and the colors. Hope you will stop by and share your crafty creation!!

Annette Allen said...

wow fabulous birthday bag.. for sure to bring a smile..