Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, June 30, 2014

Big NEWS! (and sorry for my absence...)

Hi friends! Things have been nutty in my little corner of the world recently, I just finished teaching 3 weeks of theater summer camps. So much fun, and also a massive amount of time spent! Great kids, great co-workers, great program, but I am not used to being gone from home 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. So, I have missed you, life sure gets crazy sometimes. I scheduled lots of things for you to see, but I have not been around the blogosphere at all. :( I am so grateful to be off work in July, this will be the first month I haven't taught theater all year. I am looking forward to some summer fun with my boys! :)


But today is the day that my BIG announcement goes live! I have been invited to join the CardMaker Magazine blog team!  You could have knocked me over with a feather when I got the email. I hadn't even been looking to join any new teams, but *this* was an opportunity that could NOT be passed up! :) I'm so excited, my first post will be later in July. :) I am super excited about our team and the posts I will be writing.

2 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Congrats Noelle!

Jeanne J. said...

Wow! You do lots of beautiful layouts Noelle! SO happy to be joining you at CardMaker!